Penthouse carpets

Penthouse Carpets offers a wide range of pure wool, and wool rich carpets. Possessing natural soil resistance properties, nothing can match the luxury and feel of a wool rich carpet. We source only the best raw materials and fashion them into a variety of high quality carpets to suit all areas of the home, from lightweight bedroom use through to high density traffic areas such as hallways and stairs. Whichever Penthouse Carpet you choose, you can have the confidence that the experience gained in 30 years of carpet manufacturing will be used to make you a top quality product which will enhance your home for years to come.

Alternative flooring carpets

Alternative Flooring takes natural floor coverings beyond the simply functional with designs that are indulgently tactile and others that are soft underfoot. Sourced from around the world, our natural flooring is simple but sophisticated, creating interiors that are tempered by interesting textures.

Only acquiring fibres from sustainable natural resources, Alternative Flooring aims for its products to have the minimum impact on the environment.

Mayfield Carpets

Mayfield Carpets is a well respected manufacturer of attractively priced high quality tufted premium wool twist carpets for both domestic & contract applications.

Located in Rochdale in Lancashire, Mayfield Carpets is one of the remaining tufted carpet manufacturers still located in the U.K.

Their carpets come in a variety of weights with the 30oz/square yard pile weight products being suitable for Medium Domestic, 40 oz Heavy Domestic, 50oz Extra Heavy domestic and a 60oz Super Heavy Domestic.

Mayfield Carpets products are 80% New Wool with the remaining 20% being either 10% nylon and 10% polyester or 15% polypropylene and 5% polyester. All the carpets are available in widths of 4 metre and 5 metre, although in common with other carpet manufacturers different widths will not colour match.

All products are backed with Natural Jute which is normally imported from Bangladesh.

All Mayfield Carpets products carry the shepherd’s crook symbol of the British Wool Marketing Board. This a mark of quality, licensed throughout the world, and it is only available to spinners and manufacturers who are producing products which meet the BWMB’s exacting criteria.

Bond Worth Carpets

Bond Worth originally founded in 1850 has been responsible for many new and innovative manufacturing
processes which in turn have revolutionised the production of quality carpets.
Today we remain one of the market leaders in the production of traditional woven axminster and
export our carpets worldwide

Georgian Carpets

We carry the full range of luxury Georgian carpets. Please call in to our showroom or phone for more information

Victoria Carpets

Victoria Carpets Limited was founded in 1895 in the Scottish town of Kirkcaldy.
The company began trading as a small tapestry and printing operation from premises in Victoria Street – hence the distinctive name. The company founders were three enterprising partners – George Anton, Alexander Hamilton and John Johnson – who subsequently looked further afield for the development of the business, eventually deciding on Kidderminster, Britain’s premier carpet manufacturing town.

In 1900, therefore, the weaving plant was relocated from Scotland to the Worcestershire town – the mill being situated on the River Stour, which was used as a source of power

Whitestone Weavers and Hugh Mackay carpets

Established in 1991 Whitestone weavers and Hugh Mackay carpets offer a large range of high quality, well priced woven and tufed carpets, along side luxury vinyl planks and tiles

Cormar carpets

One of the success stories of the British carpet industry, Lancashire based Cormar Carpets was established in the North of England in 1956 and today ranks as one of the leading carpet manufacturers in the UK.

Throughout the last 50 years it has placed great emphasis on quality, service and reliability. In fact, such is the esteem in which the company is held, that it has been voted ‘Floor Covering Supplier of the Year’ for the last five years by readers of the flooring trade magazine